My journey as a self-published author started one year ago (June 28th to be exact). That is the date that Breaking the Cycle of Abuse: My Journey from Victim to Survivor was released to the public on Amazon/KDP.
I’ve decided to celebrate this occasion by offering discounted prices for both Kindle and paperback copies for the month of June. The price for the Kindle e-book went from $3.99 (USD) to $2.01 (the lowest I was allowed to set), and the price for the paperback went from $14.95 (USD) to $7.50, and they will stay at those prices until June 30, 2019.
Here’s the link to the selling page, for anybody interesting in obtaining a copy at the discounted price while it lasts.
Since the release of this book, here are the stats.
- Kindle e-books (sold)… 7 copies
- Kindle Unlimited (pages read)… 1,369
- Paperback (sold)… 9 copies
- FREE Kindle downloads (Free Promotion)… 126
- Total Royalties Earned… $64.22 CAD
- Five 5-Star reviews on Amazon.com
- One 5-Star review on Amazon.ca
- Ranked #1 on Amazon’s Best Selling List under Sexual Abuse/Self Defense and Memoir in the USA and Canada.
- 172 Followers on my Author page on Facebook
- 565 Twitter Followers
- 786 Friends on Facebook, under Hannah Reinbeck personal page
- 23 Followers to this blog
All in one year.
I say not too shabby for an indie author that has done everything herself with the help of her husband that did a final edit and assisted with the cover design/format. I don’t have a team of assistants that help promote me or my work. I respond to every interaction on social media personally. Just as I have spent more on advertising than I’ve made. That’s the truth behind self-publishing.
Anyway, Please take advantage of the discounted pricing for the month of June! I encourage you to Share, Like, and leave a comment/feedback. Your reviews are welcome and can be left on any Amazon platform or on Goodreads if you’re a member. You may also leave a comment on my facebook page or messenger as a few have and those will be added to my Testimonial Page on this blog.
Thank You all for your continued support!!
As always, 25% of the proceeds will be donated to RAINN.